Monday, March 2, 2009

Watching Truth Materialize Before Me



A few days ago I was walking down the street, freezing by butt off on a cold and windy day. I was rocking some tunes and watching the clouds power through the sky. My eyes immediately became fixated on a medium sized bird, with his wings flapping, was frozen in the air. It was like I was looking at a live-action picture.

I then realized what was happening, The wind was too strong and he was trying to fly against it. The bird literally could not make it an inch against this powerful force. With it's wings flapping as fast as it could, he still did not break through this invisible barrier in front of him.

I thought about what I saw for a long while after and I felt that it represents the truth of this statement: In your life span you will encounter strong opposition forces that are uncontrollable and you will feel completely helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment